Do you ever make a graphic and you get at the point where you have to choose a font and think “if only there were some way to get an overview of all the fonts I have already installed”? Well you can. At wordmark.it you just type in any word you want, it then shows that word in every font you have installed on your computer.
(Source: facebook.com, via saycheese-louise)
• Emptying & repacking the dishwasher
• Finally taking the sheets off the line
• Folding Textile Mountain (clothes)
• Putting away linens and my clothes
• Starting to collect super stretched under garments to be thrown out instead of letting them hide in my drawers
• Washing our mattress cover, summer quilt and a blanket
• Got started on the mammoth task that is uni work this semester
• Began making a schedule to keep on track of it all hahaha
I entertained myself playing the “how much space can I cut out of this floor plan to make it ‘enough’ for me” game with a display home company’s catalogue. It’s quite a fun game! I can’t believe the monstrosities people can build off a plan!
While I’m eons off owning/building my own tiny house I enjoy thinking about the potential space and how I want it to look/feel if there’s just us two vs us and kids. My ideal tiny house is a regular house only mini probably townhouse size.